First step of becoming a certified scuba diver. If you have always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous underwater world, this is where it all begins.
The PADI Open Water Course takes between 3 to 4 days to complete and courses start every day. Course components include:-
- You will start your training with the knowledge review theory session.
- The PADI Open Water Diver Manual consist of 5 sections. You will be required to complete the 5 Knowledge Reviews at the end of each section.
- There are also 5 informative videos that will further enhance your understanding.
- You will then need to complete 2 short quizzes & a simple multiple choice answers exam.
- Learn breathing techniques, buoyancy control and safety procedures in a safe & controlled environment with our friendly, dedicated instructors.
- Learn how to assemble, use & care for your equipment.
- You will be required to complete confined water training before moving on to Open Water dives in the open sea!
Open Water Dives
- Now it’s time to dive in the open water!
- You will be required to complete 4 Open Water Dives in the open sea.
- Some key skills learned in the confined water training will be repeated during the open water dives so you know how & when to apply them.
- A chance to experience & enjoy the amazing undersea world whilst being supervised by your instructor.
Duration: 3-4 days Min. Age: 10 years old (Junior OW)
What’s Next?: PADI Advance Open Water Diver